LA AGUADA Champion of the Tortugas Open
– Miguel wins the US OPEN along with Gillian Johnston, the second woman to have won the competition.
– La Aguada wins the Triple Crown
The 1st team made up of 4 brothers and the only one in history.
MIGUEL is the 1st La Aguada player to reach 10 goals. He won the Silver Olimpia for the best polo player of the year.
– “Máxima” played by Javier Novillo Astrada elected Best Mare of the Tortugas Open Final.
– “Gusti” Lady Susan Townley Cup Award for the Best Mare of the Final of the Argentine Open in Palermo.
– Eduardo (h), Javier and Alejandro Novillo Astrada champions with Black Bears of the British Open (Gold Cup).
– Miguel Novillo Astrada reaches 10 goals in the United States.
– Miguel, Eduardo Jr., Javier (Argentine Open Scorer), Alejandro Díaz Alberdi
THEY PLAYED THEIR FIRST FINAL OF THE PALERMO OPEN WITH LA CAÑADA
“MIST” IS BORN
Founding mother of the Breed
PLAYED THE TRIPLE CROWN FROM 1998 TO 2005
– 2nd and 3rd Generation of NOVILLO ASTRADA
Taio, Miguel, Javier, Eduardo WON THE ARGENTINE REPUBLIC CUP
BREEDING “CEREZA VIEJA”
Founding Mother of the Breed
Best Mare Award FINAL ARGENTINE REPUBLIC CUP
LA AGUADA wins the first Hurlingham Open
Háctor Merlos, Martín Zubia, Cristián Laprida
TAIO was the first to take LA AGUADA to the TRIPLE CROWN
La Aguada moves from Córdoba to Open Door
LA AGUADA POLO CLUB was founded
Julio “Iaio” Novillo Astrada won the ARGENTINE REPUBLIC cup